Better than a thousand useless words is one word that gives peace.
~Buddha

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Three Things I Didn't Expect to Miss

1.) Cheese: I never realized how delicious cheeses are, but after sampling some Spanish cheeses earlier this year, I now look upon my selection of cheeses in Morocco, and, well... this is how I begin to feel.



When I go to Los Angeles and back home next month, I will have to go to a wonderful little shop that I know that sells Parmigiano Reggiano, just the popular parmesan cheese from Italy, but still, delicious, especially when paired with a nice, dry Pinot Grigio.

2.) Personal automobile: Obviously, since my driver's license expired, I will have to get that renewed before any driving takes place. I miss this because it is a freedom that many people in America take for granted. The automobile industry has contributed greatly to the American identity, I feel, because it instills a sense of freedom. We have the ability to travels great distances, to see so many things, because we have access to individual cars. Just to be able to go see some friends back home.

3.) World of Warcraft: My name is Ikeene Stridersoul. I am a tauren druid whose goal is to destroy the Mauderon of Desolace to avenge my mother's death, and to find the rare glomsblood to make the elixir that she was hoping to make for my father. I will use my alchemy and herbalism skills to make it so that my father will love me again.

Roleplaying is something that I definitely think is the strangest thing that I miss. But I love it.

No comments: